Lacey Parks Events
Lacey Fireworks Spectacular
July 03 | 4:00 pm - 11:59 pm
For over 50 years, Lacey has celebrated the holiday a day early with Fireworks, Food, Music, and Fun!
The Coats – 5pm
The Northwest’s Favorite Vocal Band
The Coats vocal band started on the street corners of Seattle, Washington’s famous Pike Place Market. Singing for tourists, locals, fish vendors, and fellow buskers, their humble ambitions of earning a few clams to fight off the tuition bills quickly evolved into a full-time international performance career. They’ve since won national vocal competitions, sang for the President of the United States, and have shared the stage with such talented fellow entertainers as Ronnie Milsap, Trisha Yearwood, Montgomery Gentry, The Beach Boys, Tanya Tucker, Billy Dean, Crystal Gayle, and Colin Ray, just to name a few, all while continuing their tradition of outreach performances and workshops supporting music in schools throughout the northwest.
Groove Nation – 8pm
The Pacific Northwest’s Premier Band
The Groove Nation Band is an electrifying band featuring 3 great exceptionally dynamic front line vocalists, Virginia, JT Santos, and Jason Silverman.
Groove Nation performances blend elements of popular timeless and recognizable musical genres from current hits, R&B, Motown, Funk, Classic Rock, retro 70’s & 80’s, Disco and Latin.
Whether entertaining an intimate private event or thrilling a crowd at a festival, Casino, or large corporate events, Groove Nation delivers an energetic, musically exciting and dynamic show!
Wings Aerial Acrobats
Aerial and Cirque Performance
We’re a group of athletes who became friends through love of aerial. We train together several times a week, focusing on building strength and flexibility, improving technique and form, and choreographing dynamic routines that are sure to captivate and delight our audiences. We love to fly and want to share the excitement with our community.
2023 Food Vendors
Aloha Acai & Coffee Co, Cheryl’s Hawaiian Shaved Ice, Fat Zach’s Pizza, Egg Roll Hut, The Old Red Barn Popping Co kettle corn, Sweet Lee’s Ice Cream, Kona Ice of Olympia, The Tailgate BBQ, Sugar & Spoon cookie dough, Original House of Donuts, Sunshine Scoop Ice Cream, Hungarian Kitchen elephant ears, The Village Perk Espresso, Hidalgos Barbacoa, La Chaparrita tacos & more, 777ish Cookie Desserts, Sweet Dreams cotton candy, OlymPITA Food Truck, J&L Ears & Rootbeers and Johnny’s Ice Cream.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
- Event starts at 4pm, kid zone & food vendors open
- Kid zone activities close 9:15pm
- Fireworks 10pm
PARKING: The Rainier Vista parking lot opens to the public at 3pm. Space is limited, we are providing FREE bus shuttle service. See SHUTTLE BUSES.
- NO saving spots
- 1 vehicle = 1 stall, do not block additional stalls.
- NO RVs or Trailers
- Additional parking is available at Aspire Middle School 5900 54th Ave SE, and is ½ mile walk to the park, no shuttle service provided to this school.
- After the fireworks all vehicles in the park will be directed to exit on to Ruddle Road right turn only.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON NEIGHBORHOOD STREETS! This causes excessive gridlock after the event.
- No parking allowed along 45th near the park entrance.
HANDICAP PARKING: Is available at Rainier Vista, we have added lots of spots, but if they are full, families can drop off people at the park and then park offsite. More parking and shuttle details to come.
SHUTTLE BUSES: We are offering FREE shuttle buses from the following school parking lots: Timberline High School: 6120 Mullen St SE, Mountain View Elementary: 1900 College St SE, Lakes Elementary: 6211 Mullen Rd SE.
- Shuttles will run to the schools & the park approximately every 15 minutes to pick up (and return if you wish) from 3:30pm-9:30pm.
- After the fireworks, buses will shuttle everyone back to the 3 school lots. All buses go to all schools, so load into the first bus in the line.
PETS: Pets are allowed at the event ON A LEASH. Please be aware of how your pet may respond to large crowds and fireworks.
BBQs: some of the park built-in bbqs are available for use on a first come, first served basis. Portable bbqs are discouraged due to damage to the fields or possible injuries.
PERSONAL CANOPIES & POP UPS are allowed but must be set up away from the main stage and food vendor areas and be secured by weights.
FOOD VENDORS: You are welcome to bring in your own food and drinks but we want you to know we have a great line up of food vendors ready to serve you at the park. Check the food vendor tab for a complete list!
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING: All vendors at the event must be approved, no addition vending of any kind is allowed in the park.
KID ZONE ACTIVITIES: All activities are free to participate. Kid Zone closes starting at 9:15pm so the area can be cleared before the fireworks.
FIREWORKS: No personal fireworks allowed at the park.
NO ALCOHOL/SMOKING/VAPING ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- Bring a flashlight, it will be quite dark in the park before and after the fireworks.
- Bring your own chairs and blankets, canopies are allowed but must be weighted/secured and not in stage area or food vendor areas.
- Picnic tables near the food vendor areas are for temporary use only, please don’t set up at them for the night.
- Lost Child booth in located near the Information Booth
- First Aid available at our Police & Fire area or at the Information Booth
- Lost and Found at Information Booth or contact Lacey Parks 360-491-0857 July 5.
Apply to be a sponsor
We are still looking for sponsors, email email@example.com for more information on these premier sponsorship opportunities!
Download the Application
or Fill it out Online!
Head to the Kid Zone with FREE rides, face painting, and more!
Sponsored by Fastenal’s 2nd annual Lacey BK5K on September 9th, 2023!