A free event for the whole family! Enjoy music and dance from around the world on two performance stages. Experience traditions from other lands through demonstrations and displays. Sample exotic flavors and artwork from our food and craft vendors. Hands on craft activities for kids, too!
Lacey’s Cultural Celebration is a festival designed to share our culture and heritage with our neighbors through dance, art, music, food, and stories. The annual event has been held in Lacey since 2011 drawing families from all over Thurston County and beyond.
Ways To Participate
- Arts & Crafts/Commercial Vendor: $25
- Food Vendor: $50 or $100 in Gift Certificates
- Information Booth: Free
- Demonstration Video: Free
- Performance Video: Free
Advertisement & Exposure
- Share your restaurant menu, products, photos, link to your website and social media pages.
- You can continue to highlight your business and help people discover you for 30 days after the live event through your information on the event website.
- Because the event is virtual and will be shared through social media platforms, we have a much wider reach than before. People nationwide can find our event and browse through.
Community & Networking
- Sharing your culture, product, heritage, or story connects us. Events like these help bring the community together and educate in new ways.
- Food Vendors can draw visitors to your restaurant on the day of the event with specials to get them in the door (depending on current dine in, take out restrictions). Or, if you work with a delivery service you can also connect visitors to the website to order delivery from your restaurant to enjoy at home!
- Vendors and information booths can reach a wider audience by ‘chatting’ virtually with people on the day of the event.
- Demonstrations can share a favorite recipe, story, or activity with a captive audience.