Welcome to Virtually Lacey, where you can find information about people, places and events of Lacey’s past.
- Utility Wrap ProfilesCelebrating Our Community The City of Lacey is highlighting important voices that represent the Lacey community, both past and present, … Read more
- Mayor Kay Boyd (1936-2010)Lacey City Council Kay Boyd was appointed to City Council when Mayor Karen Fraser resigned in November 1981 to take … Read more
- Nat & Thelma JacksonA Life in Service Nathaniel “Nat” Jackson and Thelma Harrison both grew up in the Jim Crow-segregated South. Nat was … Read more
- The Lacey DepotThe Northern Pacific Railroad reached the rural farmlands of Woodland, later renamed Lacey, Washington in 1889. Within two years, the … Read more
- Where Did the Name Lacey Come From?One of the most frequently asked questions in the Lacey Museum is: Where did the name Lacey come from? Tradition … Read more
This page is in Beta!
Wait, what does that mean?
It means that we are still working out the bugs, so it’s not perfect.
Fill out the form below to let us know what you think.
Virtually Lacey Feedback
Let us know how we can improve Virtually Lacey. We value your suggestions!