SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
- Event starts at 4pm, kid zone & food vendors open
- Kid zone activities close 9:15pm
- Fireworks 10pm
PARKING: The Rainier Vista parking lot opens to the public at 3pm. Space is limited, we are providing FREE bus shuttle service. See SHUTTLE BUSES.
- NO saving spots
- 1 vehicle = 1 stall, do not block additional stalls.
- NO RVs or Trailers
- Additional parking is available at Aspire Middle School 5900 54th Ave SE, and is ½ mile walk to the park, no shuttle service provided to this school.
- After the fireworks all vehicles in the park will be directed to exit on to Ruddell Road, right turn only.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON NEIGHBORHOOD STREETS! This causes excessive gridlock after the event.
- No parking allowed along 45th near the park entrance.
HANDICAP PARKING: Is available at Rainier Vista, we have added lots of spots, but if they are full, families can drop off people at the park and then park offsite. More parking and shuttle details to come.
SHUTTLE BUSES: We are offering FREE shuttle buses from the following school parking lots: Timberline High School: 6120 Mullen St SE, Mountain View Elementary: 1900 College St SE, Lakes Elementary: 6211 Mullen Rd SE.
- Shuttles will run to the schools & the park approximately every 15 minutes to pick up (and return if you wish) from 3:30pm-9:30pm.
- After the fireworks, buses will shuttle everyone back to the 3 school lots. All buses go to all schools, so load into the first bus in the line.
PETS: Pets are allowed at the event ON A LEASH. Please be aware of how your pet may respond to large crowds and fireworks.
BBQs: BBQs are not allowed. This includes park built-in bbqs and portable bbqs.
PERSONAL CANOPIES & POP UPS are allowed but must be set up away from the main stage and food vendor areas and be secured by weights.
FOOD VENDORS: You are welcome to bring in your own food and drinks but we want you to know we have a great line up of food vendors ready to serve you at the park. Check the food vendor tab for a complete list!
There will be NO ATMs at the event this year. We apologize for the inconvenience. Any vendors that are cash only will have signs to indicate as such.
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING: All vendors at the event must be approved, no additional vending of any kind is allowed in the park.
KID ZONE ACTIVITIES: All activities are free to participate. Kid Zone closes starting at 9:15 pm so the area can be cleared before the fireworks.
FIREWORKS: No personal fireworks allowed at the park.
NO ALCOHOL/SMOKING/VAPING ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- Bring a flashlight, it will be quite dark in the park before and after the fireworks.
- Bring your own chairs and blankets, canopies are allowed but must be weighted/secured and not in stage area or food vendor areas.
- Picnic tables near the food vendor areas are for temporary use only, please don’t set up at them for the night.
- Lost Child booth in located near the Information Booth
- First Aid available at our Police & Fire area or at the Information Booth
- Lost and Found at Information Booth or contact Lacey Parks 360-491-0857 July 5.
- Don’t forget to bring your headphones if you or a loved one is sensitive to loud noises. We will also have earplugs at the information booth for those that may need them, while supplies last.